The Opening Notice of the First Round of the New Official Website Airdrop
The first round of the new official website airdrop was officially opened today, ending at 10:00 on May 1, 2019 (GMT +8). The opening date for new users’ withdrawals is 10:00 (GMT +8) on April 2, 2019.
The invitation rewards for this round are:
· Bind ERC 20 wallet address to get 20 INE
· Recommend a valid invitee (bind ERC 20 wallet address) to get 20 INE
2. Join IntelliShare official Telegram (Please read the pinned message first when joining).
3.Add the admin contact (search for “inekj”) and send your registered email and mobile number to her to complete your whitelist identification.
4. Complete the above steps to start the invitation(share your exclusive promotion link to others).
1. Upload your certification photo in the withdrawl center (photo verification will be reviewed along with the withdrawal request)
2. Click the withdrawal button
3.PM admin@inekj and apply for withdrawal (please confirm that the above steps have been completed)
4. System audit
5. Manual review
6. After both reviews are approved, the reward will be sent within 3–5 business days.
· The review (system review + manual review) includes but is not limited to:
1). The system detects whether the registration time of the invitee is too dense and too regular
2). Your proof of sharing (if the data is insufficient to support your invitation, it will be invalid).
3). Random call to review your invitees, if more than half of the invitees do not answer the phone or empty number, the account will be banned.
4). Half of your invitees need to have a valid withdrawal in order to be allowed to withdraw.
· IntelliShare has the final right to interpret the activities within the scope of the law, and will strictly investigate malicious acts such as false invitations. If there is a large amount of unclaimed circumstances in the invitation registration, we will have the right to judge malicious registration. And we will have the right to cancel the promotion reward and to pursue legal responsibility.